If you have a blocked toilet, drain or sewerage pipes, please refer to our Blocked toilets and sewers page.
Please do not put these nasties down the sink or drain:
- Fats, oils or grease (from the kitchen or car)
- Solvents, paint and turpentine
- Chemicals, herbicides and pesticides
- Plastics including food wrappers and apple stickers
- Food scraps including egg shells, bones and cooked rice
- Dairy products
- Coffee grounds
Don’t confuse your sink for a rubbish bin. All of the items above should be placed in the bin, not the sewerage system. Don’t block it, bin it!